Sunday, February 19, 2012

$30 won and donated today. I challenge you to match it.

I ended up placing 7th in the grand classification. It wasn't the result I hoped for, but im happy with the way the racing went.

Today was an interesting day. I had great positioning going into the sprint, but I wasn't patient enough. Patience is something I constantly focus on, but today it went out the window and had a poor result because of it. Better luck next weekend I guess.

This is a short post today, but the videos are still uploading and I'm too tired to give a play-by-play that could be shown to you in 5 minutes. Check back in tomorrow.

If you pledged to match my giving, or want to, it was $30 to http://www.thesperoproject.com/Make_A_Donation

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the poor spelling the past few days. I've been typing on my iphone and haven't been going back to edit the posts.

    ReplyDelete